Prof. Ivan Stoynev: “The law does not prohibit a company from owning both an insurer and а retailer of electricity”. An interview for “24 chasa” concerning the Bulgarian Commission for protection of competition’s decision to open in-depth investigation into “Eurohold Bulgaria” AD’s proposed acquisition of CEZ’s undertakings in Bulgaria.
- Attorney Emanuil Kolev’s report on derivative actions
- Attorney Emanuil Kolev took part in the Annual PhD Student Law Conference organized by the Law Faculty of Sofia University
- Attorney Emanuil Kolev presented a report on shareholder rights in the general meeting of listed companies
- Article on Bank Deposit Guarantees in Bulgaria by prof. Stoynev (Bar Review Journal)
- Bulgarian National Television Interview by prof. Stoynev on the temporary Support to mitigate Unemployment Risks in an Emergency (SURE)