Prof. Ivan Stoynev: “Bulgarian Energy and Water Regulatory Commission has to draw up uniform criteria for investors. It is not the responsibility of the Commission for protection of competition to monitor how the energy market will develop. That should be part of the EWRC’s expertise.” An interview for “Bulgarian National Radio” concerning the CPC’s decision to open in-depth investigation into “Eurohold Bulgaria” AD’s proposed acquisition of CEZ’s undertakings in Bulgaria.
- Another win and important contribution by Stoynev and Partners to the application of Art. 15 of the Competition Protection Act to Vertical Agreements
- Attorney Emanuil Kolev’s report on derivative actions
- Attorney Emanuil Kolev took part in the Annual PhD Student Law Conference organized by the Law Faculty of Sofia University
- Attorney Emanuil Kolev presented a report on shareholder rights in the general meeting of listed companies
- Article on Bank Deposit Guarantees in Bulgaria by prof. Stoynev (Bar Review Journal)